Additionally we constantly challenge ourselves by entering both industry and business competitions, to maintain our skills and measure ourselves against others. We are gathering an enviable collection of awards, scooping two national Great Lengths awards and twice winning both the Rossendale Small Business of the Year and Valley at Work awards, as some examples. We also won the coveted Red Rose Small Business of the Year Award and we were finalists in the HJ British Hairdressing Business Awards, Salon of the Year 1. More recently our Great Lengths Extensionist Shelby added 3 more finalist awards plus we won Rossendale Apprentice Award.
Tufties is also very active in the wider community and takes great pride in the work we do supporting schools and charities.
Career talks and providing work experience to school children; organising and running various events to raise money for charities; holding pamper events at hospices and for the physically handicapped; are just some of the many activities we are regularly involved in.
We have also visited Romania to teach hairdressing to older orphans and work with Noreen’s Kids and sponsor the Rossendale Tigers football team. Our recent campaign involved the collecting for the homeless and working closely with the Salvation Army and a local Women’s Refuge. It’s another aspect of life at Tufties that all look to contribute to and thoroughly enjoy.
We have exciting plans for 2021/22 and we intend to keep moving forward and never stop working hard both in the salon and in our community.
Tufties Hair & Beauty
- Rossendale Apprenticeship Award Winner 2016
- Great Lengths New Comer Award Finalist 2016
- Great Lengths Classic Length 2016
- Great Lengths Classic Colour 2016
- HJ British Hairdressing Awards Salon of the Year 1 Finalist 2015
- Red Rose Small Business Award Winner 2015
- Great Lengths Menhancement Award 2014
- Rossendale Small Business of the Year Winner 2014
- Valley at Work Award Winner 2014
- Great Lengths Salon of the Year Award Winner 2012
- Great Lengths Marketing Award Winner 2012
- Great Lengths Tomorrow’s Look of the Year Awards Finalist 2012
- Valley at Work Award Winner 2012
- Small Business of the Year Award Winner 2012
- Great Lengths Avant Garde Creation of the Year Finalist 2010
- Rossendale Website of The Year Winner 2010
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM JOIN THE FUN
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.